Redmond Ridge Pediatric Dentistry is honored to serve our local community. Giving back to our community promotes our overall goal of helping families raise healthy, happy kids!
To fulfill our mission for children’s oral health, we regularly give educational presentations at local preschools and elementary schools. We provide oral hygiene instruction such as proper brushing and flossing techniques. We review the impact of good and bad foods on our teeth, and the importance of heathy diets. We end on a fun note with goodie bags full of tooth brushes, floss, stickers and toys!
Whether through sponsoring community events or providing dental instruction, we are committed to the welfare and quality of life of our fellow residents of Redmond Ridge. Check out some of the exciting community activities we’ve participated in both recently and in years gone by!
- Diwali (Hindu Festival of Lights) - More information coming soon! We will be a sponsor and vendor.
- Redmond Ridge Summer Festival, August 18 - Redmond Ridge Pediatric Dentistry is a proud annual sponsor of the Redmond Ridge Summer Festival, a family-friendly community festival with games, rides, bounce houses and more. Make sure to visit our vendor booth! We love to see familiar faces.
- Redmond Derby Days, July 8 - Our practice was proud to sponsor the iconic Redmond Derby Days festival. This cherished local tradition “celebrates the uniqueness of Redmond through parades, races, contests, game booths, carnival rides, arts, music, food and much more!”
- Redmond Ridge East 4th of July - Redmond Ridge East Homeowners Association’s annual 4th of July event featured many local businesspeople and locals coming together to celebrate our community.
- Carnation 4th of July - Our practice is proud to support the Carnation 4th of July’s annual Independence Day celebration, with its treasured local traditions such as the 5K Run and the Grand Parade! We were also present as a vendor at the Vendor Village!
- Duval Days, June 2 - Duvall Days is Redmond Ridge’s all volunteer run community festival. Our office is proud to have sponsored this year’s Duvall Days, and we we were also a vendor! Come out next year for more Cow Pie Bingo and the Duvall Days Parade competitions.
- Science Fair at Horace Mann Elementary, March 2 - We ran a fun table experimenting with barometric pressure and reactions between soap and fat molecules within milk, using food coloring.
- Redmond Ridge East 4th of July - Redmond Ridge is a regular sponsor of the East Homeowners Association’s annual 4th of July event. In 2016, we were both a sponsor and a vendor.
- Redmond Ridge Summer Picnic, July 30 - Redmond Ridge Pediatric Dentistry is a proud annual sponsor of the Redmond Ridge Summer Festival, a family-oriented community celebration featuring games, rides, bounce houses, face-painting and more.
- Walk for Wishes, September 10 - We are honored to have participated as an office in the 2016 Walk for Wishes. Our walk team completed the family-friendly 5K walk and fun run to raise money to grant Wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
- Run of Hope Seattle, September 25 - The Run of Hope Seattle helps raise awareness and funds for cancer research for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund. Redmond Ridge Pediatric Dentistry participated as an office and as a family in this important event.
- Emily Dickson PTSA Dinner & Auction Fund Raiser, November 5 - Dickson Elementary PTSA is a nonprofit dedicated to serving Emily Dickinson and Explorer Community Elementary Schools on Union Hill in Redmond, WA. Their mission is to “enrich the “whole child” by providing increased opportunities and resources in a positive environment.” We donated auction items and attended their Auction Fund Raiser. We even won a Disney World Package!
- Diwali (Hindu Festival of Lights), November 16 - We participated as a sponsor and a vendor in Redmond Ridge Diwali’s Hindu Festival of Lights.
- BNR Winter Event, November 26 - Our office was a host and participant of this community event.